Wednesday 11 September 2013

Fun and games!

Hello out there!

 
Today we had a wonderful day with some old literacy throwbacks – 4 pics/1 word, reading “Can you Keep a Secret?” and reviewing Letter-Sound Correspondence – and then all we played a new game called “Apples to Apples” . Although Kaitlyn was a wonderful 4 pics/1 word instructor, Rebekah preferred “Apples to Apples” just a little bit more. J We all discovered that men are “comical”, Bill Clinton” is absurd, and pyramids are “mystical”. Very good!

 
We are so excited about our Inclusion Café tomorrow from 2:30 – 4:00! The location is still The Owl, which is our on campus pub. It will be super fun and a great way to toast a busy week!

Although minors are not able to join us at the pub, anyone is invited to our daily coffee (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 3:00 – 4:00) which happens in the very minor-friendly laboratory café. (Hint,hint, Tanys and Zoey!).  

 

Thanks so much for reading!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need 4 pics 1 word help!!! I had 1088 points, then I went down to 640 and back up to 1040 and now I have 60 points and I don't want to use them on the pic I am stuck on. I will bring my problem to the pub tomorrow in hope someone can save me! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hint taken and noted!! haha We might be able to make it next Wednesday actually! :)

    ReplyDelete